Cowgirl Pinup Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sold to Israel!

Well, we can now call ourselves International Sellers. We sold two of our mares to a man in Israel. They already left and are at their new home. What a process for exporting! There were several tests to do within several weeks and lots of paperwork. I have to give my vets office a lot of credit for taking care of all of that. Johara and Ameenah is who left us and I am already missing them. How could you not miss girls like them. They are so beautiful and both had such great personalities. Johara was the first baby born on my farm and I just can't believe she is no longer here. It will take sometime to get used to her being gone and of course Ameenah too. Who know maybe I will get to visit them one day!
Photo is of Johara and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment