Cowgirl Pinup Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a week!

Boy! What a week it has been! I finally made a decision to have a procedure done on my back and while we were there we had our truck stolen. What a horrible experience! My camera was in my truck when it was stolen so I won't be able to post any new photos of the farm till I am able to get a new one.
The back procedure was successful and am hoping to be back in the saddle real soon! If anyone is interested in the procedure email me and I will tell you all about it. It was very easy on me and I was up and walking out the door the same day. I have had back problems for about 17 yrs now and thought this would be the best place to start. I am very glad I did it this way. I thank my wonderful husband for find this for me. We has spent many hours on the internet researching all the different types of surgeries and procedures. I don't know what I would have done without him. Now he gets to take care of me till I am back on my feet again and back to normal. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment